Memory is our ability to encode, store, retain and subsequently recall information and past experiences in the human brain. It can be thought of in general terms as the use of past experience to affect or influence current behaviour.
Memory is the sum total of what we remember, and it gives us the capability to learn and adapt from previous experiences as well as to build relationships. It is the ability to remember past experiences, and the power or process of recalling to mind previously learned facts, experiences, impressions, skills and habits. It is the store of things learned and retained from our activity or experience, as evidenced by modification of structure or behaviour, or by recall and recognition.
"How Quickly Would Your Life Change If You Could Suddenly Learn New Languages Effortlessly,Memorize Every Number In Your Phone Book,
Command Incredible Focus, And Even Recite An Entire Book Forwards AND Backwards... In As Little As 60 Days From Today...
- Discover Why Real Memory Imrovement Is Called "The Holy Grail," "A Godsend For Humanity," "The Next Step In Human Evolution,"
- Learn the Memory Experts Techniques That Will Change Your Life **
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The importance of memory
- Types of memory and how to improve them
- Brain Training (DOs & DONTs): Exercises To Improve Your Brain & Memory
- Memory Building Techniques: A Collection of All Important Techniques
- Different Kinds of Learning & How To Use Them To Improve Your Memory
- Short, Middle, And Long-Term Memory: Different Training Techniques
- Brain Food & How To Naturally Improve Your Memory
- Memory Building Software Tools
- Memory Principles
- Memorising Numbers
- Memorising Names
- Science Of Memory
- Professional Applications
- Personal Application
- Passing Exams
- Application Of Memory Techniques
You will also learn:
- How to Use the "Palace Technique" and remember and retrieve information from the hippocampus (memory) much more quickly
- Tips and tricks fromLearn how to improve your memory skills instantly using key memory principles, memory tools and memory techniques the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively
- The Acronym Method ,which has two variants: “The Acronym Mnemonic Technique“ and “The Sentence Method”.
- The Link System with the variants: "The Chain Link Method" and "The Story Method".
- The Location Method (Loci), where you will learn “The Roman Room Technique" and " The Journey Technique".
- The PEG System" and the most important variants of this techniques
- The Alphabet Method;
- The Number Shape Method;
- The Number Rhyme Method;
- The Body Parts Method;
- The Major System.:
- The Sound Alike Method, Rhymes and Jingles, The Sing-a-Long Method and Mind Maps.
- Journey Technique
Free Access to Leading memory books
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT
- Know how to use proven strategies in order to improve your short, middle and long term memory
- Use the RRR Method so that you can grasp the idea behind any kind of information more quickly
- Create little tales and through them remember information 20x more quickly
- Use the 5WS Method in Order to Think Things Through More
- Identify toxic learning/memorizing behaviors and how to work around them
- Use storytelling as a measure to improve your memory and overall mental performance
- Identify visual learners and understand learning methods connected to visual learners that make them learn and memorize more quickly
- Identify tactile learners and understand learning methods connected to tactile learners that make them learn and memorize more quickly
- Use brain foods in order to improve your memory and overall mental capacity
- Identify memory killing foods and know alternatives with which you can exchange the bad ones
- Use software applications such as Anki and Lumosity in order to keep your brain active!
Available Formats :
- Centre/ City/ Country License
- Live Workshop ( Venue & dates TBA)
- Online Course.
- Affiliate Program
Fill Out The Enquire Now Form Below To Get Your Free Copy Of “ How To Improve Your Memory And To Get “free Access To Leading Memory Books.